Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sneak Preview

Okay, so it has been a long time since I've given an update on our renovation.  There really is no other excuse other than the fact that my creative energy has been devoted in so many other directions (like planning an uber special trip to Germany with my family, recovering from the renovation, holidays, what seems to be never-ending illness, and just life in general).  I really, really want to get 'er done and am feeling the desire return.  Seeing this is my blog and almost no one knows it exists, I think I'll be forgiven on this one.  :)

So, Sarah, Amy, and Michele, this post is for you.  Knowing you might check this out will be the guilt I need to get more done.  :)

Before:  A view of the old kitchen and the sliding door to the deck









 After:  Dylan and Swayze at Christmas with the new board and batten wall in the background.  Note new ceiling in what is now the kitchen.



My cute-as-a-button son and my camera-shy granddogger Swayze with B&B wall closer up.

No comments: